Time to Retire the old Kodak

It's time for me to kick the cow and invest in a new camera. Mine appeared to have all the bells and whistles for it's day, but after many failed attempts to get a good quality photo, and then laboring (and I do mean laboring) through a large and very boring manual, the ten year old Kodak camera is just not up to the task. (yes, I am blaming it all on the camera at this point!)

We've got the complete photo booth setup all ready to go at OOAK. Many thanks to Kari for help setting it up! AND to Joy Tanner and John Britt for the awesome Photo class!!!

I can't afford my first, and probably not my second choice, (and maybe not even the third choice) for the camera of my dreams. Any suggestions for a great little, mid-priced (i.e. cheap as dirt), camera that takes awesome pictures to be used on the website and for jury pics, etc?

Comments

Popular Posts