SUSAN FEAGIN: DIVA



Susan Feagin is a mild mannered young woman, educated south of the Mason Dixon line.
DO NOT LET THIS MILD EXTERIOR FOOL YOU! This woman has more shoes than Imelda Marcos. She has a more terrific temper than Leona Helmsley. She has ruthlessness that has never been seen before in modern times.

BEWARE!!!


The subtle ceramic work she creates is the storefront, nay the alias she uses in order to capture the trust of all her victims.

Beware!!! This former Good Dirt instructor once taught me Mishima, and once my tutelage with Feagin was completed, I WAS ADDICTED!!!

I was going to the Loft Art Store to buy pricey papers. I spend a king's ransom on thousands of gallons of LUG - One Slip!!! All when I could have used plain shitty typing paper and my own Manganese slip for the work!!! I am now in debt to the tune of 700 billion dollars.

I will spell this name phonetically in order that all readers may shout this from the rooftops: WHAT BLOGOYVITCH IS TO THE SENATE AND ILLINOIS POLITICS, SUSAN FEAGIN IS TO SGRAFFITO!!!!

Beware. In a seemingly innocuous fashion, she will lure you into this lovely, alluring method of carving through your slip.
Before you know it, you are spending 700, 800 billion hours making images on your sgraffiti surfaces. Crap! That pot I sold for 75 bucks with a single glaze on it now has about a trillion bucks worth of man hours on it. How much did I sell that pot for??? $49.99.

I want to simplify this for you so you won't end up like me, a shell of a person with liquid underglaze running through my veins:

1. Never take a Feagin class. Your addictions will be pricey and never ending. You will end up selling your soul (and crusty body)
to the devil to continue this obsession.
2. Never gaze too long at work done by Feagin. You will become fascinated and will find your eyes burning in their sockets.
3. Finally, never have your art work too close to Feagin's in a show. Viewers will walk by your table and then will be drawn, like
a magnet to her work. They won't give your table the time of day.


HEED MY WARNINGS!!! HER WAYS ARE INSIDIOUS. And make sure you never get sucked into the vortex that is driven by Rab and Mayn.

Forewarned---Forearmed.

Diane Mead

Comments

  1. I am in great fear no one is taking this seriously!!! Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find some of Susan's work to gaze at - but, wait, if I look at her work on a computer screen - will I be safe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some groovy pink pots that were on Mudfire-Atlanta site. I shall try to find you the link now. I have a lot of jpegs on a cd but dunno where it is (?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so that is the kind of low brow shit you guys like!?

    We can give you another shovel of that!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts