EMPTY BOWLS


Hello all,

Lynn McClure has asked for our support with her Empty Bowl dinner at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Burnsville.

She needs about 100 bowls by the end of October and I thought that if everyone in the Clay Club could contribute 3 or more finished soup bowls we could do it.

If you think you would like to help please contact me as soon as possible and we can collect the bowls at my studio at 154 Sparks Road. 828-467-5020.

It is a good cause and people need food now more than ever. I told her I was sure we could get it done!


Thanks,

John Britt




Comments

  1. I can contribute a couple, will give them to Lindsay when I see her tomorrow and she can pass them along to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts