Hello. This is Micah Cain and I am one of the new ceramic residents at the EnergyXchange. I really appreciate the invitation to join the blog. Right now i am still getting settled into the studio and becoming familiar with the area and have visited a few studios. There are some really great people and artists in these "hills". I would also like to offer my ceramic services if anyone is interested in having a little extra help around. If anyone knows someone who might be in need of an extra hand just let me know. Pretty much an aspect of the ceramic process is game. I have included an image of one of my pieces and if i had an image of myself i would include that as well.
Thank you and i hope to talk to many of you soon.

Comments

  1. micah
    welcome to the clay club and the area! sorry i missed ya the other day. and i will get back to you about some hired help if the mint show is a good one
    shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah,

    If you send me your email address I will put you on our clay club mailing list,

    John Britt
    jbritt@main.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you! glad to hear you are doing well micah, hope everything is awesome, you are in a great place!

    jonathan barnes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts