Clay Club September 14, 2011



Yo Clubbers,

Clay Club is this Wednesday, September 14, 2011 from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. at my studio which is at 154 Sparks Road.

Just put this " 154 sparks road bakersville nc" into the google maps or I can send you my directions.

We will talk about NEW MEDIA: Facebook, Youtube, Blogs, Etsy, etc.  Hopefully someone besides me can assist the discussion.

I will make a pot of Chili and have some corn bread. Bring whatever you like, but as always, you don't need to bring any food to come. We would rather see you than have you stay away because making food was too much trouble. Think of it this way _Free Meal.

If anyone wants to car pool let me know and I will forward the info. Or just post like Diane Puckett did.  Anyone can post, just let me know you want to and I will send you the permission and instructions.

See you there,

John


Comments

Popular Posts