Artist Websites


Kelly Severns Curtis
Design for Web and Print


Almost all of my new artist website have been created using Wordpress.  I can buy the domain name and host the site, install Wordpress and modify the theme.  Using Wordpress allows your artists to login online and modify/edit information... upload pics, etc.  


Domain name:  $12 (yearly)
Hosting account: $60 (yearly)


Installation of Wordpress and customization can range from $500-1500 depending on how much information they want on their website.  This price also includes SEO (search engine optimization). 


Hope this helps.


http://kellysevernscurtis.com/


info@kellysevernscurtis.com

Comments

  1. Years ago I got tons of spam because of my wordpress account....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think things have changed a bit?? I haven't had any trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts