Wedgie and Snorkling; Ceramic Style

Comments

  1. Is that one of those expensive clay masks to firm up your wrinkles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for only $199.95 I can send you this magic formula and you too can look this beautiful?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with your left handed photography skills...

    ReplyDelete
  4. John's got it bad, got it bad, got it bad, he's hot for his camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, super funny. I think I must look like that sometimes when I'm trying to keep a pot from collapsing in on itself. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop looking at this picture and laughing! You have made my day, actually several days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts