Clay Club Meeting Canceled :(

It is with great sadness and regret that I'm canceling Clay Club this evening. I hate to be one to freak out about the "winter," weather that's often threatened, rarely seen, but we did have ice here in Marshall recently and a majority of folks are coming from far, where inclimate weather is more likely. I felt attendance would be low for the meeting tonight. I'm so sorry to disappoint those who were planning to attend, but I think it will be more worthwhile to postpone for a day where more of us will be able to attend. Plans for the next meeting will be posted in the near future. I'm very, very sorry. Boo hoo hoo :(
Please help me spread the word.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Emily. I was worried about the weather and look forward to coming for a well-attended meeting...at the high school studios?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts