2009 Studio/work To do list

Thanks for that list Kyle. Just this morning I was thinking along the same vein!
I'm definitely going to be doing a bit more glaze testing (as per usual). I'm looking to get a bit more color added to the firing, so I'm not looking at a totally orange kiln load!
Another to do this coming year is to get my extruder up and working as soon as I can figure out how to get the compressor set up! I also want to use my slab roller a bit more and do more slab pieces.
Like you, I need new business cards and postcards!
I'm eager to see how Linda's firing comes out using only the Gail Nichols method (or at least I think that's what they did this firing). I'd like to get away from having to spray so much.
There's a list of new pots I want to make - a sketchbook full and I hope I can add some more new forms along with some new colors.
I have a LOT of slip and glaze tests that I've done over the years. Even getting rid of buckets of glaze tests when I left Oregon in the 90's, I still have a few full buckets of cone 10 gas and soda glazes and soda slips as well as cone 6 oxidation tests! I'm definitely a glaze testing junkie! LOL
Glad to see you at Clay Club last night!

Comments

Popular Posts