Emily Reason



Hi! I'm Emily, and I am NOT the Clay Club President, but I DO like Miller High Life. I'm currently wrapping up my Residency at the EnergyXchange :( And will soon be settting up shop at the Marshall High Studios in Madison County :)
I work with porcelain and fire cone 10 reduction. I enjoy long walks on the beach, the sound of crickets and peepers at night, the Champagne of Beers, and other stuff like hiking, disc golf, music, reading, running,cooking and hangin' with my hommies. Someone else please share so i'm not the only one.
www.emilyreason.com

Comments

  1. hi i am a high school student and i am doing a ceramic project on you and your work.
    i would like to know what clay you use?
    thanks annie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts