Czech ceramic artist looking for a summer job

Posting at the request of Patty Bilbro:

Hello,
My name is Michal Sembera. I am a student of the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague (Czech Republic), specializing in sculpture. But I come from a family pottery workshop, where I worked from childhood. There is an example of my skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_THbaHN9dk

I am writing to you because I'm looking for a summer job (July, August, September). I would like to earn money for paying school fees.

I could of course look for work in other fields (farms, au-pair), but work in my field would be better for my personal development.

Thank you for reading this letter and CV.

I look forward to your response.

With the best regards.
Michal
michal.c.sembera @ gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts