Here is a very short video on how to make a very special bowl.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see your April Fool's video. Better start planning it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you throwing . . . Highwater's Creamcheese Porcelain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice John. Perhaps you can demo "special bowls" for ice cream and cookie dough at the clay club Wednesday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate!!! Nothing like some belly lox and porcelain on a sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't met you in person, but I see you're a nut! Thanks for the smile...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey John, what about the capers and the lemon !!
    Patsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Highwater has a new body, it is edible and imported from Philly.

    Next time I will have bagels and capers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder how liverwurst throws? For a dark body?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, you need to try that! I would love to see it. I just don't want to take a bite of it, too many bad memories of childhood!

    Foie gras??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen some bodies described as 'like throwing cream cheese', but this is the first time I've seen someone actually do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats hilarious.and awesome at the same time... If I fired it the same way I cook, I d end up taking it to cone 35! :O)

    marci the chinapainter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts