Seemingly knowledgeable potter has a "duh" moment

Upon examining the extra ring for my Evenheat, I discovered why I have stored it out of sight for the last few years. There are several bricks that are so badly damaged that they must be replaced. I am in possession of half a dozen or so bricks, but have no clue as to how to replace them. Is there some trick or or is it just a matter of pulling the element out of the way, sliding the old bricks out and trying to make the new ones fit the same space? I guess I have a project for tomorrow.

Comments

  1. It should be easy but if you need help let me know. I am headed to Sarah's House or is it Sarah House's House at about 11:00 so I could drop in,

    John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts