Spruce Pine Batch


After returning from Asheville to get a bunch of glaze chems, mostly feldspar, I went by the Spruce Pine Batch to ship some pottery. I thought to myself, "These guys must sell some silica, some lime, maybe some feldspar?" Sure enough Loretta handed me their price list. The prices are very good and you don't have to drive to Asheville!!! So check them out next time you need 50# of Silica or a bag of spar! Maybe if enough of us buy from Tom at the Batch he will carry more ceramic glaze material.

Comments

  1. Michael, where is this place. I never knew it even existed - good to know that we have a supplier closer to home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Nice post and a great idea. About a year ago I posted the same thing:

    http://ncclayclub.blogspot.com/2008/08/local-suppliers.html

    He is off 19 going toward Burnsville.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts