Natchez was Awesome!


Just returned from a great trip to Natchez, Mississippi where I taught a work shop at Natchez Clay. Natchez Clay is situated on the bluffs overlooking the mighty Mississippi River, from where the above sunset view can be seen. Our own Lindsay Rogers joined us in western NC after completing the residency at Natchez Clay. She's left a lasting impression on the folks there who still speak of her in high regard (I know you're jealous of my sunset picture, Lindsay! ;)

The Natchez Clay folks were excited about clay, incredibly hospitable and great fun to be around. I can't thank them enough for inviting me to do the workshop. I had a GREAT time! THANK YOU!

Natchez Clay hosts a few workshops each year. I highly recommend contacting Donna Jones natchezclay@gmail.com to get on their mailing list for workshop updates. A workshop at Natchez Clay paired with sightseeing opportunities there is NOT to be missed.

Comments

Popular Posts