Glaze advice NEEDED!!



I have a quick turn-around firing and have to use an untested glaze, so I'm asking for any experiences/suggestions for the following:

I'm using a white stoneware, and the client has selected (from John Britt's book) the Tom Buck Blue Celadon. I need to do some black underglaze brushwork, so I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this combination, and if the underglaze will keep a stable line, if it will burn out or feather out, or if another blue celadon would be recommended for more stable results. Many, Many Thanks for any input!!


Lori Theriault lori@crazygreenstudios.com
*   *   *   *   *   *   *
Lori Theriault
Crazy Green Studios
The Village Potters
Gallery • Studios • Teaching Center
191 Lyman Street
Asheville, NC 28801
www.crazygreenstudios.com
www.thevillagepotters.com

Comments

Popular Posts