275 lb Lot of Highwater Clay For Sale - Helios and Raku

Hi Everybody!

I have Highwater Clay I need to sell. I just want to get a good offer to me with a good discount to the buyer. There is a total of 275 plus pounds of clay. Some boxes had never been opened, most loaves never opened. Some of the loaves actually weighed 26 pounds.

Heres what I have:

Unopened
-----------
8 - Helios - 25 pound unopened loaves

2 - Raku - 25 pound unopened loaves

1 - Brownstone Speckled unopened loaf


Opened
--------

2 - Brownstone Speckled - Half Loaves opened - feels malleable

Comments

  1. Might want to put your contact info as people always think I am the contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you? I know some folks that might be interested in the Brownstone and raku...not the Helios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Brownstone (price good?)- opened and unopened. Tell me how much, and I will include the shipping by Flat Rate Box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the raku, if you can bring it to the next clay club meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still have the helios? I am interested

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts