Pottery Stuff For Sale

Here are some items I am selling.


A 30 cubic ft. stacking space gas car kiln for $3500 . .  this includes the burners, all bricks although some will be in pieces when the arch collapses but many will be fine and all the metal infrastructure. Also a digital pyrometer is included.  
The 12 x 24 silicon carbide shelves are separately priced at $600 for the 30.  I also have 11x18 silicon carbide shelves at $20 ea.
A Venco 4 inch nozzle de-airing pugmill at $1500.
Trina Buff clay at .20 a pound.  50 lb. bags of Gerstley Borate at $40 each.
I have a wedging table which is free for the taking but it's heavy.  Also I have 5 gallon buckets of cone 10 glazes which I hate to just dump so they are free.  Also a 4 x 8 work table that is available before I cut it up for kindling :)
Contact Jody at neverblue@att.net and my phone is 828.696.8121. My address is 270 Never Blue Rd. Flat Rock, NC  28731 in case someone wants to mapblast search the location. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent spam. May take a while to see them posted.

Popular Posts