Display furnishings FOR SALE

I recently bought these shelves from Henry Pope and Mary Mikkelson.  It turns out I don't need them.  I just want to make my $75 back on them.  There's two at 5'1.5" tall x 2' wide, x 9.5" deep.  Black.  They stand nicely together to make a larger looking unit and come apart into 4 smaller pieces, which makes then easy to transport.
$75 FIRM for both.


Next, I have this accordion -style, collapsible unit.  6' 4.5" tall x 6' wide x 11" deep.  Each level has 2 boards that slide out.  I've used this for shows, so there is some wear and tear, but they still look good.
Unit is black, shelves are reddish/brown.  $75





 Also, I have 2 collapsible pedestals.  Tops come off legs. Tops are heavy.  They go well with the shelf mentioned above. Tall one: 50"H x 21"Wx 21"D, short: 33.5" h x 19"w x 19"d. Plants not included. $45 each




Just think, you could have displays for less than the cost of building!!!!  Great for: craft shows, galleries, show rooms, living rooms, plant displays, etc...
EMAIL ME: Emily    reasonpots@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts