Web Page research overload!!

I can't be the only Clubber without a web site, can I? I know this is probably a topic for a meeting soon, but perhaps we can start a dialogue here. I have been researching web page design/hosting, etc. for several weeks now and have no more clarity on the subject than when I started. Unfortunately, I do not have the money to hire a designer so I figured I would start with a template and find a host. Well, now I am stuck on how many pages, how much bandwidth and disk space I need. Huh?

I'll freely admit that there are several computer-related topics on which my 10-year-old serves as a consultant, but I'm not completely computer illiterate, so why can't figure this out? Could it have something to do with my children home on winter break? Perhaps my mind is going numb from too many rainy days and too many games of charades and cards. Perhaps I am all out of wine and my blood alcohol level is dangerously low. Is there any hope for me?

Comments

Popular Posts